cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to close my agency

parimal18
Parimal K Member Since: Mar 26, 2018
1 of 8

I am not able to close my agency even after withdrawing all the proposals from Archived tab. Getting message "Close all open proposals associated with the company"

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 8

Hi Parimal,

Please double check your open candidacies under Active and Archived, you haven`t closed out all of your open candidacies. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

parimal18
Parimal K Member Since: Mar 26, 2018
3 of 8

Hi Goran,
There is nothing under Active tab and I have withdrawn the proposal under Archived. Some jobs are showing as expired so, how can I withdraw my proposal for those.
Please suggest.
Regards,
Parimal

g_vasilevski
4 of 8

Hi Parimal,

I just checked your account and was not able to locate your agency, did you managed to close it? If you need further help with this let me know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
racetequnion
Raceteq U Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
5 of 8

unable to close agency i have withdraw all submitted proposal but unable to close please take a look on this

agency name: Raceteq union

nyrrielatienza
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
6 of 8

Hi Raceteq, 

Please, withdraw your active and archived proposals in order to be able to close your account. Let us know once you have withdrawn your proposals and our team will assist you further.

~ Riri
8b802f39
Hamza F Member Since: Jun 23, 2020
7 of 8

Hi,

I do not have any team in my agency or any worker. I am the owner of the agency and I want to close the agency and use my free lancer profile as it was. I have been trying to close agency for a long time but unable to. I request any admin to delete it for me permanently.

g_vasilevski
8 of 8

Hi Hamza,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS