Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete my profile

arorabhavya202
Bhavya A Member Since: Jul 23, 2017
1 of 4
Hey ,
I understood that my previous problem was because I hadn't completed the profile
But I am unable to do that too . Can you please guide me how to go about it technically because I am new to the website and the work space.
Thanking you ,
Bhavya
prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 4

re: "Can you please guide me how to go about it technically because I am new to the website and the work space."

All the information you need is already posted on the Upwork website in the Help section.

Upwork freelancer positions are not intended for individuals who need more personalized guidance than that.

m_njari
Community Guru
MERCY N Member Since: May 6, 2015
3 of 4

Bhavya A,

John K provided you with the relevant link on the other thread where you have a related post, and if that isn't helping, you probably need to contact Customer Support. 

Look at the right hand side of your Upwork page, and click at the question mark near your 'non-existent' face. You'll see 'Help and Support'. Click on it and proceed to report your problem. You'll be guided accordingly. 

melaniemaghanoy
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
4 of 4

Hi Bhavya,

It shows that you have an existing ticket related to this issue. Kindly check the response provided by our Support Team. The issue has now been resolved.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS