cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to complete video verification

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
21 of 106

Hi Mariel,

I checked your account and see that you have already submitted a ticket for this issue. I can confirm that our team has replied to your ticket. Please follow the instruction they shared on the email so that you can complete the video verification process. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Sheikh Zeshan A Member Since: Jun 14, 2018
22 of 106

My friend is also having same issue. He's not able to do video verfication when he click's on verification button page goes to jobs feed and also he not able to contact upwork.

His name: **Edited for Community Guidelines**
His email: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
23 of 106

Hi Sheikh,

Unfortunately I can't share details for another user with you. Your friend can refer to the details our team has shared on his tickets. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sheikh Zeshan A Member Since: Jun 14, 2018
24 of 106

Hi,

My freind is not able to do anything. He is not able to contact customer support and open tickets. His account power is completly useless. Please figue it out.
Thanks

Highlighted
Andjela D Member Since: Aug 2, 2019
25 of 106

Hi!

I also have a problem with video verifying.

When I log in my account, the following message is displayed:

Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.

But it just brings me back to Help centere page.

Thank you ,

Andjela

Highlighted
Community Guru
Olga Q Member Since: Sep 5, 2012
26 of 106

Many, many people have reported that but Upwork doesn't care. They like have us wasting our time and contact CS or come here. How difficult is it to even get a link working?

Highlighted
Steve R Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
27 of 106

I'm still having this issue. I can't even use UpWork.

Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.

I click the link and get the support page, I ask the bot and it tells me to check email, no email (inbox or junk).

How do I verify?!!!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
28 of 106

Hi Steve,

I can see that you have opened a ticket for this and I`ve escalated your concern to our team. One of our team members will update your ticket with detailed instructions on how to finish this short verification process. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Prasant S Member Since: Sep 29, 2019
29 of 106

Hello Goran,

I'm also facing the same issue. I'm unable to do Video Verification. Could you please me here?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
30 of 106

Hi Prasant,

Thanks for reaching out to us. To start a video call, please go on this page and click on the button 'Start Chat'. You will be redirected to a different page where the popup for video call should appear. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS