Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete video verification

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
101 of 108

Hi Terri,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Taras K Member Since: Jul 8, 2020
102 of 108

Hello,

I have the same problem with video verification. I tried on Chrome and Firefox and both did not work.

Please help me with this issue.

Thank you,

Taras

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
103 of 108

Hi Taras, 

An agents just updated your support ticket seconds ago. You can access it here or via a notification that was sent to your email. Could you please follow their instructions and communicate with them via that support ticket to complete the process? Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Abdel Rahim L Member Since: Aug 20, 2020
104 of 108

Hi. I am also experiencing the same issue.. I've already processed the Id verification but the video verification link always redirects me to your supprot page.. I just want to finish my video verification. Thank you

Highlighted
Alec W Member Since: Sep 7, 2020
105 of 108

I am having the same issue here. Every time I try to support I get redirected back to upwork.com. I am trying to do my video verification.

Highlighted
106 of 108

Hi Alec,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using Firefox as a browser when you initiate it?

If the issue persists let us know.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Diego E Member Since: Jun 20, 2020
107 of 108

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue with video verification. I tried on Chrome and Firefox and both did not work. After clicking "Chat now" I get redirected to the support page. Please help?

Thanks

Highlighted
108 of 108

Hi Diego,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS