🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to complete video verification
Page options
mairasalazar
Community Member

Unable to complete video verification

Hello,

When I log in my account, the following message is displayed:

Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.

The problem is, when I click on the link, it takes to the Help center and then, before I can click on anything else, takes me back to Upwork's homepage. I have tried accessing that link through my account, and still doesn't work. I've tried using another browser, same thing happens. Even when I try logging in the Help Center, it redirects me to the homepage. Is there any way to make the link work, and finally have the video verification call?

Thank you for yout help,

Maira

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maria,

Could you please try now to complete the verification process and let me know if you`re still experiencing the same problem. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

124 REPLIES 124

Hi Chris,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
deviantsolutions
Community Member

i am also having issues verifying my identity. What should i do!

Hi Saffa,

Could you please share more information about the issues you're experiencing with your verification process so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I tried to verify through chat multiple times but it didn't connect with the upwork person who could verify my identity. I have to verify before 13 jan 2021 or my account will be on hold.

Hi Saffa,

I would recommend to log in via Firefox and try to complete your verification. If you`re still experiencing any problems on your end after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths