cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete video verification

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
21 of 87

Thank you for reaching out to us, Andjela.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Krystyna B Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
22 of 87

Same thing happened to me , I am unable to get the video connection, it sends me to some general page.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
23 of 87

Hi Krystyna, 

You will need to login to this page to be able to initiate the chat with one of our agents. Kindly login to the page, and click on the verification link again This should initiate a pop-up chat window and you can proceed with the verification from their. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Bence H Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
24 of 87

Hi Goran,

I have a similar issue. I started the video verification process. When I clicked on the "Start Chat" button, I redirected the support page and in the right bottom corner a chat started automatically. I got there a link to the Google Meet room, where I clicked on the "Ask to Join", and it timed out, nobody let me in.

Now, if I click on the "Start Chat", the chat not starts automatically. I tried the Google Meet link several times, but nobody responded so far.

Best Regards,

Bence Hári

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
25 of 87

Hi Bence,

Thank you for following up with the details. Our team will assist you further directly on your ticket with number 27970533. 
One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification.

Untitled
Highlighted
Fiza S Member Since: Apr 26, 2020
26 of 87

I have the exact same issue, unable to start chat. It redirects me to upwork help page

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
27 of 87

Hi Fiza,

I checked, and I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update you directly on your ticket to assist you further. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Virgile S Member Since: Apr 26, 2020
28 of 87

Hey Goran! I recently have been required to complete the verification process. the ID step is already completed but I am having troubles with the video one. Can you please help me out?

Highlighted
Jesus G Member Since: May 20, 2020
29 of 87

i have the same problem but may message is "Verify your Identity by 05/21/2020 UTC to continue winning jobs on Upwork. Get started." when i clicked on the link, it takes to help center, i tried to other browsers and its the same.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
30 of 87

Hi Jesus, 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with completing the video verification process. Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS