Highlighted
Erika T Member Since: Jul 27, 2019
41 of 89

Having the same problem! Please help.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
42 of 89

Hi Erika,

I checked that you have already created a ticket regarding your concern with completing the video verification process. One of our team members will update the ticket and assist you directly. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jennilyn K Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
43 of 89

Hi! I'm having this same problem. I got my ID verified, but the video verification keeps going in circles. I've tried contacting customer support, but there's only a robot who AGAIN sends me in circles. Please help!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
44 of 89

Hi Jennilyn,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jennilyn K Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
45 of 89

I actually just got it all taken care of! I hit the back button on one of the pages I kept being taken to, and the chat box randomly popped up. Thanks though!

Highlighted
Krystyna B Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
46 of 89

I am logged in when I press "start chat" it takes me to the help page , where I had a second to see a "log in" button, but before I click it, my home page opens. I tried this numerous times with the same results. I have till tomorrow to complete, please help!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
47 of 89

Hi Krystyna,

Did you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to complete the verification? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Krystyna B Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
48 of 89
I tried all 3 CHrome, IE and Edge. Same results, so its not cache.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
49 of 89

Thank you for the follow up Krystyna,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. 

Untitled
Highlighted
Nikaya L Member Since: Aug 17, 2019
50 of 89

I am also having issue with video verification. I need to do it by today, but the chat window always tell me no one is online at the moment. Going in circles.

I have emailed support, but have no response so far. Would love some advice before my account gets locked down.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS