Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete video verification

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
51 of 87

Hi Jennifer,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists after trying that so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Jennifer C Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
52 of 87

I both cleared my history, cache and cookies on the latest versions of Chrome and Safari; however, I have ahd the same result when attempting to initiate a video verification. What else can I do to complete this and get to work?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
53 of 87

Hi Jennifer,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Aman M Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
54 of 87
The same for me. When I click "start chat" for identification, it takes me to help topics. It's the same cycle every time I do that. Please help.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
55 of 87

Hi Aman,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cooked or login in with another browser to complete the process? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
56 of 87

Aman M wrote:
The same for me. When I click "start chat" for identification, it takes me to help topics. It's the same cycle every time I do that. Please help.

I had the same thing happening with Brave browser. Worked on Chrome. 

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
Virgile S Member Since: Apr 26, 2020
57 of 87

Hey community! I recently have been required to complete the verification process. the ID step is already completed but I am having troubles with the video one. Can anyone help me out? I actually can see many members with the same issue! please help

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
58 of 87

Hi Virgile,

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you getting an error when trying to click on the start chat button? You may want to try using a different browser or clear your cache and cookies also. If that doesn't help, please let us know. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Virgile S Member Since: Apr 26, 2020
59 of 87
Hi, I would like to let you know that the issue persist despite trying all
the alternatives you provided. Thank you
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
60 of 87

Hi Virgile,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS