🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to contact support
Page options
wontone9
Community Member

Unable to contact support

Hi

My upwork profile is very old. But there is no support ticket system in my account. 

10 REPLIES 10
prestonhunter
Community Member

What is your question?

You may ask your question right here in this thread.

i am trying to withdraw my fund today. But it is giving me a error "Direct to Local Bank Transfer account failed". I am working from upwork very rare these days and most of the time i am using freelancer.com. But i can see in upwork now there is no support ticket system. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saju, 

I'll go ahead and look into your concern, and I'll come back here once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
wontone9
Community Member

sure i will wait for it. Quick question why upwork is not having a trouble ticket system?

joseph_ojeaga
Community Member

Hello Preston.

I have been unable to click on the Submit Proposal button. I have previously been submitting proposals, and I alos have more than enough connects to bid on projects.

Please, I urgently need this resolved.

i dont think they are having any support ticket system. But they had that feature before.

Hi Joseph, 

It looks like you have already been assisted through your previous thread. I checked your account, and I can see that the team has reached out to you through a support ticket. Kindly refer to your support ticket for more information regarding your concern. Please don't hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you need further help regarding this issue.

~ Avery
Upwork
wontone9
Community Member

LOL i already mentioned upwork system having some issues. This account is Sole prop account and they are asking for incorporation certificate. In india incorporation companies are "Private or Limited liabilities company" This is a sole prop company.

They also given me one link "Upwork" i tried to open it to upload my bank statement but not seeing any upload option.

More over upwork is sending payment in this account from the last 3 years. Only thing is i am not using upwork these days.

Link error is "This link is expire"

let me know how can i contact them? i will provide them my business licnese

Hi Saju,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
wontone9
Community Member

And also there is no support ticket. I cant see any support ticket

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths