🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to create 3rd Pre-packaged projects en...
Page options
pandoraharper
Community Member

Unable to create 3rd Pre-packaged projects entry

Have managed to put together 2, but every time I work on the 3rd, I never get the option to SAVE. 

Wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pandora,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue and was able to add the third item the same way as the other two. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Please let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pandora,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue and was able to add the third item the same way as the other two. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Please let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandar D wrote:

Hi Pandora,

Thank you.

Apparently it was a money setting that was hanging me up, all good now. Thanks for your help Aleksandar. I had no idea if it was a bug or not.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members