Unable to create Agency getting Error - Parameter Address is missing or Invalid

Please Check Screenshot of issue - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please Fix issue asap.

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 13

Hi Anouk,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with creating your agency, thank you.

Untitled
Emilia L Member Since: Nov 29, 2018
3 of 13

Same issue I am also facing , I am unable to create Agency and getting Same error but no response from Upwork technical Team, This is very Serious issue and It seems upwork team unable to fix issue. This is really bad experience with Upwork cause of poor support.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 13

Hi Emilia, 

I'll go ahead and follow up your support ticket with the team so that they can get back to you with more information about the issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Sumit R Member Since: Jun 24, 2017
5 of 13

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. On top of it I am unable to raise a support ticket. Can you help me resolve it?

Thanks,

Sumit

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 13

Hi Sumit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with opening your agency. Thank you.

Untitled
Kamlesh K Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
7 of 13

Hi Emmilia, how did you solve this issue, kindly help me becuase i am facing same issue while creating a new agency account of my company. Thanks a lot.

8 of 13

Hi KThree, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you with your issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Kamlesh K Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
9 of 13

Thank you so much. BTW is there any direct contact email or phone number of Upwork where i can file my problem to get solution immediately. If you have, kindly share with me. I need to create my agency account on Upwork ASAP. Thank a lot Smiley Happy

10 of 13

Hi Kamlesh, 

You should be able to contact our Customer Support Team directly by clicking on this link here.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS