🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to find identity varification option i...
Page options
9a59c85b
Community Member

Unable to find identity varification option in my upwork profile

Hlo, 

I want to get blue tick for my clients trust but still, I could not found this identity field in my profile.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yofazza
Community Member

You'll be required to verify your ID around the time you're doing your first job. Verifying is an 'effort' on their side, but doing it to millions of freelancers that they opened the gate for are also not too efficient from their side.

They want connects income by opening the gate, but not staff expense from verifying. Smart move, we have to admit.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yofazza
Community Member

You'll be required to verify your ID around the time you're doing your first job. Verifying is an 'effort' on their side, but doing it to millions of freelancers that they opened the gate for are also not too efficient from their side.

They want connects income by opening the gate, but not staff expense from verifying. Smart move, we have to admit.

9a59c85b
Community Member

First, I need to get my first job after that, I will be eligible to apply for identity verification. Right?

yofazza
Community Member

Not sure if you can 'apply', you can take a look here.

"We’ll let you know when it’s time"

I think you'll also be prohibited from withdrawing the money before you get ID-verified.

9a59c85b
Community Member

Thanks Radia L, I got my point

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members