cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get any job why?

Muhammad Shahidul I Member Since: Jan 4, 2015
1 of 4

Hi,

I am already take odesk exam and also bid 50 posts but still know i am unable to get any simple data entry or other web base job.

Now what can i do to get any simple job?

shahidul
Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
2 of 4

Keep trying and reply to most recent jobs.

"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
3 of 4

The "Community" discussion categories and sub-categories are not well-defined as mentioned in posts found in the Community Discussions > Freelancers area and others. Your post in "IT & Programming" suggests you are looking for IT related work as indicated in your post.

I suspect that the "IT & Programming" sub-category and other sub-categories under the "Job Skill Discussions" category are intended for discussions about technical issues and questions where the "Best Answer" might be found. In other words, you might have received more feedback from members if you had posted in the Community Discussions > Freelancers area.

Hint: For ways to improve English writing skills, visit the Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/

Edited 01/09/2015 RT/lwm

Community Guru
Aseem B Member Since: Dec 20, 2014
4 of 4

Usually I would suggest some improvements in your profile Shahidul but currently I am in the same rut like you are. Things are tough to get started at odesk. I suggest you to just go through all the replies in this link: Want to get that first job? Then check this out...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS