Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get any project

Highlighted
Muhammad Jahangir J Member Since: Sep 12, 2015
1 of 9

I have 4 years Experience      in C#.NET,
ASP.NET, VB.NET,MVC,Web services,Web API, Entity Framework , Crystal reports, SQL Server
2005/2008,  AjaxToolkit, JQuery /JSON, AngularJS.I have complete test related to my skill but still unable to get any project 

Highlighted
Muhammad Jahangir J Member Since: Sep 12, 2015
2 of 9

I have 4 years Experience      in C#.NET,
ASP.NET, VB.NET,MVC,Web services,Web API, Entity Framework , Crystal reports, SQL Server
2005/2008,  AjaxToolkit, JQuery /JSON, AngularJS.I have complete test related to my skill but still unable to get any project 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
3 of 9

Well spamming the forums with the same thread certainly won't change that. 

Perhaps invest that time in improving your profile and application process instead? You currently have no overview and bad test results on display. You might be very good at what you do, but your profile doesn't show that. If you were a client, would you hire yourself? Work on your profile until the answer to that question is yes.  Here's a section that might be helpful: Getting started as a freelancer

Highlighted
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
4 of 9

Muhammed....I am going to give you a tip for when applying to jobs.

1. Take control. By this I mean the following: do not talk about yourself right up front. Start out with what the client states. Talk about it. Show him you understand what he wants or needs.

2. Tell him what you can do about it. How you can fix or supply whatever it is he needs.

3. As questions about it. This not only shows him you have read the description but that you have thought about it.

4. Refer him to your profile, to anything you might have there that is relevant.

5. Indicate, if possible, how long you think it might take you to complete his job. Another tip here...if you can do it in five hours, say for e.g. 8 hours. This way, if you DO complete it in less than 8, you not only make a good impression, but you have over-delivered.

6. Before submitting, do a spell/grammar check. No matter how proficient you may be in a language, anyone...and everyone...can, and do, make mistakes.

These are just a few suggestions off the top of my head. I am sure many, more successful people, could add more.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
5 of 9

^^ and there I just saw a mistake to highlight what I mean...ASK questions*

Highlighted
Nikhil V Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
6 of 9

I understend what your are going to say

Thanks 

Highlighted
Abhilash J Member Since: Mar 18, 2016
7 of 9

Hello Sir,

I have 3 year experience in ASP.NET C#. But I am tried very well to get a job from Upwork, but not even a proposal is accepted. How can I get small .net jobs from Upwork? because  this is my first experience on Upwork.

Kindly adwise me sir. My skype Id is: abhilash.jayakumar1 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 9

Hi Abhish, 

Welcome to Upwork! I recommend that you expound on your overview, and write your skills and expertise that you can offer to potential clients. 

Let me also share a few other resources that you may need as a new freelancer on Upwork. You can find valuable information in the Getting Started as a Freelancer section of the Help Center. I also advise watching our educational videos and reading the best practice advice shared by other users:

Freelancer Tutorial Videos

Want to get that first job? Then check this out...

Proposal Workshop Video

To help you work safely on Upwork, please have a look at tips and warning signs shared in this thread. I hope this helps. Goodluck!!

Avery

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Abhilash J Member Since: Mar 18, 2016
9 of 9

Hi Avery,

Thank you for replay me! I will watch that link. My skype ID: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS