🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to get any projects!
Page options
5c83c64c
Community Member

Unable to get any projects!

Greetings to Upwork Community!
It's been almost a year since I have joined Upwork. Till now, I have secured 3 clients in total. One of them was a long-term client and the other two were short-term clients. I managed to get the Top Rated Plus badge two weeks ago due to my long run work with that one client.
But the real problem is, I am unable to get any clients now. I applied to multiple projects, tried to send proposals in the best ways, attached the best samples, and improved my profile as well. But all in vain.
I want to get suggestions from senior Upworkers on how to secure clients and get work. I am a quick learner and can adapt my skills accordingly. I just want to get guidance to get right back on my freelancing track.
Your kind suggestions will help me a lot in getting the best of my abilities.
Thank You
1 REPLY 1
jr-translation
Community Member

Muhammad J wrote:
Greetings to Upwork Community!
It's been almost a year since I have joined Upwork. Till now, I have secured 3 clients in total. One of them was a long-term client and the other two were short-term clients. I managed to get the Top Rated Plus badge two weeks ago due to my long run work with that one client.
But the real problem is, I am unable to get any clients now. I applied to multiple projects, tried to send proposals in the best ways, attached the best samples, and improved my profile as well. But all in vain.
I want to get suggestions from senior Upworkers on how to secure clients and get work. I am a quick learner and can adapt my skills accordingly. I just want to get guidance to get right back on my freelancing track.
Your kind suggestions will help me a lot in getting the best of my abilities.
Thank You

Your profile is set to private.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members