🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to give / receive feedback from Client
Page options
b2eb1314
Community Member

Unable to give / receive feedback from Client

Hello Upwork Community,

I am unable to give or receive feedback to/from my client even after the job has been COMPLETED. I'd like to know why my contract is NOT Eligible for the feedback and what it means when it says, 'feedback can only be given to me when my contract has been active for 30 days' ???

I will appreciate your assistance in this regard and if there is any issue on my end, I'd very much like to know so I can cooperate accordingly. Thanks in anticipation.

Best, Maria

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Maria,

I have checked your account and I can only see one Active Contract. Please note that we designed the process for you and your clients to give each other feedback at the end of each contract. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. Feel free to check this help article for more details on how to See and Share Feedback from Clients.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ArjayM

Hi Maria,

I have checked your account and I can only see one Active Contract. Please note that we designed the process for you and your clients to give each other feedback at the end of each contract. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. Feel free to check this help article for more details on how to See and Share Feedback from Clients.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b2eb1314
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

Thanks for responding, however, I am still confused as to why the contract is still 'ACTIVE' when the client has made the payment. As you can see below, it says PAID. So, my question is what more is required to end the contract? Thanks!

b2eb1314_0-1671559257764.png

harisfaisal1
Community Member

Facing the same issue. Unable to request or leave feedback. 

b2eb1314
Community Member

Hey Haris,

The issue has been resolved for me. Please go to your active contract and you will see three ... dots. Tap that and you will see three options, one of them says, "End Contract". There you can end it , although its better to ask/inform your client for both parties to mutually agree on this and proceed. Thanks!

Thanks, Maria.

iziaulla
Community Member

I have same problem, my client said he would review the service and provide a feedback.  Unfortunately he must have forgotten.  That contract was finished April 2022.  Is there any other way I could show future clients the great job that I did without the feedback?

Hi Irfan,

I have checked your account and I can see that you have two contracts that are still in progress. You can confirm this by going to your All Contracts and on your Profile page under Work History.

Please note that we designed this process for you and your clients to give each other feedback at the end of each contract. You or the client can end a contract at any time and you'll have 14 days to leave feedback for each other as part of the process. We created the system to be double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it to each other.

You may want to check this help article to better understand how to See and Share Feedback from Clients.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members