Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to leave an agency

Highlighted
Santiago V Member Since: Jun 1, 2017
1 of 14

Hello.

I am unable to leavy an agency. When I go to Settings -> My Teams -> Actions dropdown, the dropdown doesn't work. It doesn't display any actions.

I don't have any outstanding contracts or bids or anything. Is this a bug?

Thank you in advance,

Santiago.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 14

Hi Santiago, 

Could you please try going to the agency settings, and leaving the team from there?

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 11.25.27 AM.png

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 14

Hi Avery.

I am not the agency owner, so I don't have access to its settings. Is there any other way I can do it from my profile?

I should add that the agency I want to leave is my default team.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 14

Hi Santiago,

Are you getting an error message when following teh steps you described and using the option on your Freelancer profile?

Highlighted
5 of 14

Hi Vladimir.

I don't get any visible error message, but I do see the following javascript error in the browser's console:

dropdown directive is no longer supported. Please use eoDropdown instead.     core.2.6.0.min.js:2

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 14

Hi Santiago, 

The screen grab I shared was when I tried replicating your issue. You should be able to do this when you go to your freelancer account's settings, or when you go to your agency settings (by clicking on the agency link under your freelancer name, which is visible when you click on the drop-down arrow on the upper right-hand side of the screen), and then go to My Teams. 

When you try clearing your cache and cookies, or using a different browser, does the option to leave the team do not show up?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 14

Hi Avery,

Correct, I couldn't find a way of making the option show up. Switching from Firefox to Chrome didn't do the trick either.

I did manage to find the button in the HTML and click it via Javascript, so we can consider the matter closed if you want.

Thanks anyways for your time and help, really appreciate it.

Santiago.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Sara P Member Since: Jul 22, 2010
8 of 14

I am unable to leave an agency.

By the way, the user I talked to told me that she just needed to hire a freelancer, while instead she wanted to include my profile among those of her agency. I don't want to be part of any agency.
I don't have any active contract or proposal. But still, when I go to Settings>My Team> Leave team (Translation Services Ryna) the following error message appears: "Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team. "

Please help me!!!! I'm beyond annoyed!

I'm also having issues with the customer support chat....

-- Problem solved, but there is definitely a bug ---

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 14

Sara,

Thanks for the update. Were you able to withdraw a proposal that was still showing as active under the agency? I'll share the issue you were describing with the team for further investigation.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Lea U Member Since: Aug 4, 2018
10 of 14

Hi Valeria, 

Can you please help me leave my agency "Language Hub"? 

I do not have any active contracts and have withdrawn the proposal that I had currently active. I still receive the message "Cannot leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team."

Thanks, 

Lea

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS