🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to link a Related Upwork Job to a Port...
Page options
e1ff9f47
Community Member

Unable to link a Related Upwork Job to a Portfolio Project

Hello,

I recently delivered a project on Upwork and added it to my Portfolio. However, when I tried to link the Related Upwork Job to the Portfolio Project, it didn't appear in the dropdown menu, even though the project had already been completed. In fact, no projects are appearing, despite having delivered previous projects on Upwork. Do you have a solution for this issue?

Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Betta,

I tried and can't seem to replicate the issue you're describing. I got a result on the dropdown menu using your completed contract's title. Please see this screenshot for your reference. You can link past Upwork Contracts (optional) to your portfolio, and we'll automatically email the client when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it before the item will be publicly linked to their history.

You may also consider checking this help article to learn more about enhancing your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Betta,

I tried and can't seem to replicate the issue you're describing. I got a result on the dropdown menu using your completed contract's title. Please see this screenshot for your reference. You can link past Upwork Contracts (optional) to your portfolio, and we'll automatically email the client when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it before the item will be publicly linked to their history.

You may also consider checking this help article to learn more about enhancing your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e1ff9f47
Community Member

Thank you Arjay! This solved the problem 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members

Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English