cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages not working

Pyotr S Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
1 of 15

HI. I can't read my messages, I just see the alert "Unable to load messages". I passed the websocket connectivity test successfully, also I shut down my anti-virus, change 3 browsers. Sometimes, but rarely it works good,  but usually I It doesn't work for all day. Can you help me? Thanks.

Kirill G Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
3 of 15

Hello. I have an  error :

Unable to load messages at "Messages"

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 15

Hi Pyotr and Kirill,

Our team will investigate this further and reach out to you both via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Pyotr S Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
4 of 15

I deleted cookies and changed browsers 3 times. Doesn't work...

Aleksandr N Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
5 of 15

All the same! We need to work, but the chat does not work for 5 hours.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 15

Aleksandr,

Could you please also try logging into Upwork with a different ISP? Let us know if that resolves the issue for you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Zoe H Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
7 of 15

Hi, my messages is still not working. I went through the FAQ related to this issue and my browser works with websocket but Port 443, for some reason, will not connect and I am unsure of how to best remedy this. Please help! Thanks!

It wouldn't let me email anyone so here I am!

Ryan C Moderator Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
8 of 15

Hello Zoe,

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies? Or tried using a different browser? If you are still experiencing this issue, please reply to this thread. Thank you!

Untitled
Dana G Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
9 of 15

Hi! My messages not working too! i cleaned cash and cookie. I can't contact the client, he expects an answer from me. Please help me!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 15

Hi Dana,

Thank you for the detailed report, our team will investigate this further and reach out to you directly via ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS