cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load messages

pyotr-storozhev
Pyotr S Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
1 of 98

HI. I can't read my messages, I just see the alert "Unable to load messages". I passed the websocket connectivity test successfully, also I shut down my anti-virus, change 3 browsers. Sometimes, but rarely it works good,  but usually I It doesn't work for all day. Can you help me? Thanks.

kirgk25
Kirill G Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
2 of 98

Hello. I have an  error :

Unable to load messages at "Messages"

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 98

Hi Pyotr and Kirill,

Our team will investigate this further and reach out to you both via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
zeeohee
Zoe H Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
4 of 98

Hi, my messages is still not working. I went through the FAQ related to this issue and my browser works with websocket but Port 443, for some reason, will not connect and I am unsure of how to best remedy this. Please help! Thanks!

It wouldn't let me email anyone so here I am!

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
5 of 98

Hello Zoe,

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies? Or tried using a different browser? If you are still experiencing this issue, please reply to this thread. Thank you!

Untitled
danaguminuk
Dana G Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
6 of 98

Hi! My messages not working too! i cleaned cash and cookie. I can't contact the client, he expects an answer from me. Please help me!

g_vasilevski
7 of 98

Hi Dana,

Thank you for the detailed report, our team will investigate this further and reach out to you directly via ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link.

~ Goran
Upwork
diannedc16
Cherry Joy Dianne D Member Since: Nov 2, 2018
8 of 98

Hi I cannot access my messages in upwork . it keeps loading . 

it was fine yesterday.

darrenwall74
Community Leader
Darren w Member Since: Sep 20, 2015
9 of 98

While messaging clients, I noticed that it would take 30+ seconds for my text to appear, and a delay in page load times.

I've checked my computer RAM, cache, and internet speed, plus, used other platforms and all appear fine.

Is anyone else experiencing poor site performance?

g_vasilevski
10 of 98

Hi Darren,

If you`re still experiencing the same problem, could you please send me screenshots or a video from your end via PM (click on my name)? 
I also wanted to double check if you have tried connecting from another internet connection? If yes, are you experiencing the same problem? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS