cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load messages

89ccace6
Phil A Member Since: Apr 22, 2020
51 of 98

I tried everything including updates, no luck. 

89ccace6
Phil A Member Since: Apr 22, 2020
52 of 98

I did all of the troublshooting and did not help. It was working until yesterday for me too. 

gaborturiart
Gabor T Member Since: Apr 22, 2020
53 of 98
Hi guys. I'm trying Upwork. I won't upgrade and pay for it if the messaging system stays slow as it is the core of the business. Also 25 Mb file max. limitation is too low if the client need proper size work submitted. And I'm not mention the delete options in conversations. Spent a lot of time now on this Every day that adds up.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
54 of 98

Hi Gabor,

I would like to confirm that earlier we had a known problem with the messages center and our team resolved it. But, could you please clarify if you`re still experiencing any problems on your end?
Also, thank you for your feedback regarding the file size that can be shared via messages, I will share it with our team.

~ Goran
Upwork
9cc2eba9
Ali Hassan S Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
55 of 98

Same Going With Me also.

I lost a job because of messages not accessing my inbox. It's only Loading for a long time. Need Assistance!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
56 of 98

Hi Ali Hassan,

We apologize for the inconvenience. The technical team is aware of the issue and has addressed it. Could you please try accessing your messages again?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
scarlettarmenta
Lucia A Member Since: Dec 13, 2018
57 of 98

Since yesterday, my messages are not loading, so i can´t see and send messages. 

The problem is the following: 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
58 of 98

Hi Lucia and others,

If you're still experiencing issues with loading your Messages, could you please follow the steps in this help article to make sure WebSocket isn't blocked by any extensions or software and the connection is stable. In addition to that you may also clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser. Please, let us know if that doesn't help with loading Messages.

~ Valeria
Upwork
creatixdesignlab
Zulfiqar S Member Since: Apr 22, 2020
59 of 98

Hi ,

I am using Upwork on my pc google chrome browser, from last day I am facing an issue that my message box is not opening, please check the attached screenshot and tell me what should I do. Thank you

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
60 of 98

Hi Zulfiqar, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please know that this is a known issue and the team is working to resolve it soon. I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can get in touch with you and assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS