🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to log back into my account neither on...
Page options
macsicola
Community Member

Unable to log back into my account neither on app nor on desktop. No prompt nor email. Ideas?

I am having issues with loggin into my account since this morning when I deleted the cache from my computer.

Whenever I try to log back in, it doesn't send my any email on the registered account nor allows me to access the app on my phone. I can't access my money nor my jobs nor reach out to my clients. 

What am I supposed to do? I created a new profile only to ask for help on the community and write this post because in order to ask for help you need to login which is exactly where the problem lies..

Thanks for your help.

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Max, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I'll be happy to help you, but I was unable to locate your other account. Could you please click on my name here and send me a private message with your account details so that I can look into this for you?

As a gentle reminder, please know that freelancers cannot have more than one account on Upwork. As such, once you regain access to your old account, this account where you are posting from will need to be closed.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members