🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to log in my account
Page options
mandar_gharat
Community Member

Unable to log in my account

Hello,

I am unable to log in to my account. It is showing Gateway error, I tried by deleting cookies but still having the same issue. Please help

Thanks,

Mandar

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi all,

The site should be back up and fully functional. You can also check the status page anytime for the latest status. If you continue to have any issues, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
utibeokodi_101
Community Member

You can try reloading it again you will see it is back to normal

Hello,

Thanks for your reply,

I tried that as well, tried by restarting the system and browser but still, nothing changed

atulshandilya78
Community Member

hi 

I am not able to login?some one tell me what is the issue?

berg_shari
Community Member

I'm  having the exact same issue. It says there is a Java Script error and it keeps giving me one of those "I am not a robot" boxes to check. I check it, but nothing happens. I have work I need to do for a client today. Since more than a few of us are having issues, I suspect it's not us, it's Upwork. Does anyone from Upwork see these posts or do we need to alert them a different way?

Hi all,

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible. Please visit the status page for the latest status. You can bookmark or subscribe to this page for the latest on site performance and any major issues affecting your use of the Upwork website.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
durgeshmityung
Community Member

Hi,

Getting an error while opening upwork.com

This page isn’t working

www.upwork.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Please check and let me how to resolve this. I have already cleared the cookies but did not work.

I was able to get in by using the Microsoft Edge browser instead of Chrome or Firefox. If you have it on your devices, try it. I think there is something about the security settings for Chrome and Firefox that is blocking access. Hopefully Upwork gets it figured out soon. 

Thanks!

Yes, I can use it now.

Hi all,

The site should be back up and fully functional. You can also check the status page anytime for the latest status. If you continue to have any issues, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Site is functional now, Thank you for the help

Thanks,

Mandar

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths