Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in

ellahmalenab16
ELLAH M Member Since: Dec 19, 2015
1 of 4

Hi Everyone,

Anyone here can tell what should I do? Here's a thing, I didn't use my account for 6 months after giving birth. Then when I decided to work in Upwork, I cannot log in anymore. I tried to change my password but it says "verify email then it sends me link to follow, unfortunately it sents to log in a new profile account. Now, I'm having a double account, still cannot access my old account. Below is my old profile link from my friend profile when we were both hired in a same campaign.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks,

Alma A. Malenab

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Alma,

After you click on "Forgot password" link, on the next page please make sure you enter the email address you registered for your original account that you are trying to get access to. Also, please be aware that creating duplicate accounts or sharing login information is not allowed.

If you need additionally assistance, please contact Customer Support.

~ Valeria
Upwork
ellahmalenab16
ELLAH M Member Since: Dec 19, 2015
3 of 4

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for your assistance but I already did that, it's just lead me to create another account which I didn't mean to. What I want is for me to be able to log in in my old account. I tried to resend when it says verify your email but it shows email address already in use, I used another email but it's still I'm having a hard time to log in. I'm wondering what is the easiest way to access my old account. 

Thanks,

Alma M. Malenab

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Alma,

In order for you to restore access to your old account, you need to have access to the email address that account was associated with. You will need to enter that address into this field:

Screenshot_12.png

Once you do, you will get a message in that email address with the link to change your password.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS