🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to login from laptop
Page options
fairyyyyy
Community Member

Unable to login from laptop

I am unable to login from my laptop however on mobile I logged in easily. But on laptop it is showing some technical issue I am attaching the picture please help me I am struggling since morning
18 REPLIES 18
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fariza,

Could you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, please share the text of the error you`re receiving. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for the response. I did everything but it's still not working it says ," due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request please try again later,"

Hi Fariza,

Could you please confirm what browsers did you used? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Google chrome and Mozilla firefox

Hi Fariza,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Sir Goran I am facing the same issue , "due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request please try again later," also asking about security check questions.please help required.Thanks

Hi Waqas, 

I have shared your concern with our team, and one of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I am facing the issue , "due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request please try again later," also asking about security check questions.please help required.Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like you were able to log in to your account. If you're still experiencing issues could you please send a screenshot of the error you're seeing so we could check?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Sir, 

Please help me in same issue as I am unable to login from my laptop whereas on mobile I logged in easily and on laptop it is showing "Due to some technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later" 

Hi Fatima,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork

thnx i hv slvd this problem with the hlp of your nswer to fri

09b0eb77
Community Member

Thankyou for the response. Yes, I have tried these ways but still it says, "Due to some technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later."

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fatima, 

I'm sorry to learn that the issue persists. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your concern. Once a support ticket is generated, you will be able to access it here.

~ Avery
Upwork
083131fb
Community Member

Yes I am facing the same problem. When i login my upwork it can't login.

I attached the screenshot. Please check it @upwork  now and let me know what I should do next

I clear all the Cookies but this issue can't solved. Plz solve this as soon as possible 

Hi Aiman,

Thank you for your message. I checked the screenshot shared by you and it looks like a browser issue. Could you please try using a different browser to check if that helps?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Yeah, I change my browser then upwork account login.  

Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths