🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to login to Upwork
Page options
kushan_check
Community Member

Unable to login to Upwork

I was using Google SSO authentication for login to Upwork and it was working fine until I forgot my password to Google account. And now I am completely locked out not only from Google but also from Upwork.

I tried to use the chatbot on Upwork home page but it is giving me less useful options like forgot password option.

I am posting this message using a newly created account because without logining in I can't event access this forum.

Please help me!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kushan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kushan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran!

I am using google account with my Upwork account and I can't log in as it is asking for my mother's maiden name. I forgot if I entered full name or just the last name until I got locked out. I was waiting for an auto email for a password reset but did not receive any.

I am posting this message using a newly created account because without logging in I can't even access this forum.

Need help on this, please. Thank you!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Darline, 

The team will reach out to you through a support ticket to assist you with your concern. As a gentle reminder, please close your new account once the issue with your old account is resolved. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I have a friend who has a similar issue, but in his case even after resetting the password, it still says incorrect password. Please help. 

3c2c61bd
Community Member

I can not log in as well and it will not let me put in for support can I get an email? PLEASE all i get on almost every page is You don't currently have access to this page

hi darlene were you able to fix it?

Hi Charmaine,

Is there anyhting we can assist you with? Feel free to reach back to us with more information and we'll gladly assist you accordingly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I can't login my Upwork account without any reason.

I can't get any emails from Upwork after create new account as well.

I don't know what is the reason  I can't login now

Please help me.

Thank you

Hi Lizaveta,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

My brother is unable to login to his account. He tried google auth, upwork login , cleared cache, opened upwork in private mode , all are not working.

in mobile it says you have not enabled Google Auth for this accout, but he linked my google account.
when he tried to login with username password , upwork says password is not correct

Hi Mushahid,

Please note that for privacy reasons, we cannot share information about another’s user’s account which we hope you understand. Please ask them to contact us directly on any social media they prefer and we will be happy to help.

~ Nikola
Upwork

same issue with my account:-**Edited for Community Guidelines**, i am posting this with another account

Hi Sanju,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
pvkotecha
Community Member

Hi there,

One of my friends requested Upwork support to change her Email(**Edited for Community Guidelines**) to **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Reason to change the email:
She somehow can not access her **Edited for Community Guidelines** account.NOW, she can't even login with her old (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) neither with **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help her as soon as possible.
Hoping for the best from Upwork team.
Thanks.

Hi Punit,

Our team has already reached out to your friend via ticket and email. Please ask your friend to check their junk and spam folders for any emails from our end. 

If your friend is not able to locate any emails, our team will follow up on their new ticket as soon as possible and will assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your response.
She is not getting any emails. 

Actually she is not able to login into **Edited for Community Guidelines**, This is the whole reason she requested to change the email to**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Can you please ask upwork team to reach her on **Edited for Community Guidelines**?

Thanks.

Hi Punit,

Please keep in mind that sharing private details publicly in our Community is not allowed.

Rest assured, our team will reach out to your friend on their new ticket and will assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for informing me. I'll remember it for the future.

can you please explain 'new ticket'. is she need to raise a new ticket? and yes then how can she raise a tickect without logged in?

Thank you.

Hi Punit,

Your friend has already created a new ticket. Unfortunately I can't share any additional information about another user with you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for everything.

e42ed161
Community Member

I am not able to login to my upwork desktop. I usually login via my google account but now i wont work. 

Hi Studio,

Just to confirm, did you try to reinstall the Desktop app? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths