🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to make payment for membership upgrade
Page options
rajender0911
Community Member

Unable to make payment for membership upgrade

Hi,

I tried to upgrade my account to membership monthly plan, but when I used my debit card for activating membership, I'm getting payment declined error for my card, and same is happening for my paypal account either. What should I do? I need to buy membership in order to purchase connects. Please help me

**Edited for community guidelines**

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rajender,

I'll share your report with our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further with upgrading your Membership plan.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for your response, can you clarify one more thing, as I tried with my debit card also, and my payment was declined also, do I need to activate international transactions on my debit card to make payment for membership?

Hi Rajender,

Yes, please do reach out to your bank to resolve the declined payment issue with your debit card. I can see that our team have checked this for you and advise you accordingly in this support ticket.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi There!!!

Whenever I try to do the payment to upgrade my membership plan from different payment method I get same message transaction declined.

Could you please help me out.

Hi Sagar,

I shared your concern with the team, and one of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I am trying to upgarade my plan but issue is coming while doing the  payment with both bank and paypal. Kindly fix it asap. 

Hi Sonu,

Could you please share the text of the error you're receiving on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths