Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make payment for membership upgrade

rajender0911
Rajender K Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
1 of 6

Hi,

I tried to upgrade my account to membership monthly plan, but when I used my debit card for activating membership, I'm getting payment declined error for my card, and same is happening for my paypal account either. What should I do? I need to buy membership in order to purchase connects. Please help me

**Edited for community guidelines**

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 6

Hi Rajender,

I'll share your report with our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further with upgrading your Membership plan.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
rajender0911
Rajender K Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
3 of 6

Thanks for your response, can you clarify one more thing, as I tried with my debit card also, and my payment was declined also, do I need to activate international transactions on my debit card to make payment for membership?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 6

Hi Rajender,

Yes, please do reach out to your bank to resolve the declined payment issue with your debit card. I can see that our team have checked this for you and advise you accordingly in this support ticket.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
pandasagar72
Sagar P Member Since: Apr 14, 2020
5 of 6

Hi There!!!

Whenever I try to do the payment to upgrade my membership plan from different payment method I get same message transaction declined.

Could you please help me out.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Sagar,

I shared your concern with the team, and one of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS