🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to purchase connects
Page options
sim8ba
Community Member

Unable to purchase connects

Hello , I am not able to purchase connects. Entered  ther required banking information and clicked on the save button but i am not able to proceed forward from this page.

Please help, thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Suraj,

Did you mean that you're stuck on the billing methods page? If yes, please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to purchase Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Suraj,

Did you mean that you're stuck on the billing methods page? If yes, please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to purchase Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran!

Thanks, the issue resolved now. 

sim8ba
Community Member

Ignore this, the issue is resolved. I was using Brave browser and it blocked the error message shown [card details was incorrect]

kaurramandeep_35
Community Member

I am also not able to purchase the connect  from the last 2 months after redirection and otp from the bank it is again as king for https://prnt.sc/26nbhcc

kaurramandeep_35
Community Member

Cleared all my browsing history and also tried withe another bank card also but facing the same issue. KInldy help as we are not abel to work like this on upwork.

Hi Ramandeep,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser. Once you've selected the bundle you would like to purchase go to the bottom of the page and click on the green button to finish the purchase. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Done this things Many times but it not helped

Hi Ramandeep, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with purchasing Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
raja_prasath
Community Member

I'm also facing the same issue. I tried everything you suggested but still, it's not working.

Please help me, I'm running out of time. I have to buy connects.,

Hi Rajaprasath,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members