cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to purchase connects

Ali A Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
1 of 15

Hello,
I am trying to purchase connects through my mastercard debit card but I am getting the message, "payment not processed" I contacted my bank and they said everything is fine at their end, check with upwork. Screenshot I am getting is attached. Please help on this asap. Thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 15

Hi Ali,

There are other options that you can use as payment method to purchase connects. You can use a credit card or a prepaid card. You can also use Paypal if you like. To see the options available to you, click here. Let us know if you need further assistance, thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Ali A Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
3 of 15
Thanks Joanne - Currently I have only debit card available . I am wondering why it is not working even with sufficient funds available. Any help on this will be appreciated
Khadija F Member Since: Sep 28, 2019
4 of 15

Hi , I am not able to buy connects, I tried all the method, whatever previously discussed. Please help me I need response ASAP

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 15

Hi Khadija,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Kristine Roched M Member Since: Nov 22, 2019
6 of 15

Hi there,

I'm relatively new to Upwork and I want to apply to job posts. I connected my debit card and Paypal accounts but none of them are able to purchase connects for me. Please help. 

Thanks, 

Kristine

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 15

Hi Kristine,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Mohammad J Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
8 of 15

I am facing the exact same problem that when I try to buy connects it always shows  "payment not proceeded" try alternative options. I have tried PayPal also and facing the same problem.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 15

Hi Mohammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Wadduha K Member Since: Aug 3, 2018
10 of 15

I was facing the same issue last week. I tried to use $10 amount which suddenly refunded back to my account and I didnt receive it yet Smiley Sad . But now I can  Buy connects easily 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS