cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to reach/login old profile

tehscript
Esref M Member Since: Jul 17, 2017
1 of 4

I have reported this several times but I had no answer till now. This is why I had to create another profile in order to report the following problem.

I am unable to reach my old profile here: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~018b2329be87d13903/

I cannot login to it because it says there is no such email address. When I try to create a profile with that email address, it says it is used. I need to completely delete that profile, or reach/edit/use it.

Looking forward to your help.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Esref, 

It looks like the team reached out to you last 9-July to help you recover your account information. Could you please check the email associated with your first account and check the email from our customer support team to recover your first account. 

Once recovered, please make sure to close this account as it is a violation of the Upwork ToS to have more than 1 account on the platform. 

~ Avery
Upwork
tehscript
Esref M Member Since: Jul 17, 2017
3 of 4

Hello Avery,

Thank you for your reply. I always check my emails and I have not received anything from upwork since 06 May 2016. Is there anyway I can get in touch to someone and resolve this? How can I recover my old profile. 

Thank you.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Esref,

I'll ask our team to contact you through the email address used to register your duplicate account. Please communicate with our team and make sure to close your duplicate account once you regain access to your original account.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS