🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to reach out Upwork Support and Chat S...
Page options
hetalvaghela106
Community Member

Unable to reach out Upwork Support and Chat System

Hi, I am unable to click on the get help button and also unable to chat with the support team. I also trying to create a ticket but it is also redirecting me to the support page so I am unable to access the create ticket page. Please help me I have free membership.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hetalben,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Please let your client know to reach out to us so that we can assist them further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
prestonhunter
Community Member

Hetalben,

Upwork does not necessarily want you to use Help Desk tickets or try to contact them using live chat.

The fastest way to get advice or ask questions is through this Community Forum.

What is your question?

If it really can't be answered here, people here can help get your question to the right Upwork team who can help you.

Preston H wrote:

Upwork does not necessarily want you to use Help Desk tickets or try to contact them using live chat..

Preston, are you claiming that Upwork deliberately broke the help pages which have been playing up for days? Surely not!

Hetalben, you would usually (when the help pages aren't broken) be able to create a ticket. You are not eligible for Chat Support because you aren't Top Rated.

As Preston said, the quickest way to get an anser is usually asking right here.

I have an issue with one contract I need to know why it is suspended so please give me a link to create a ticket because when I am trying to go a ticket I am redirecting to the help/support page again.

hetalben v wrote:

I have an issue with one contract I need to know why it is suspended.

There is no point in contacting Support over this. Contracts are only ever suspended because there is an issue on the client's side, usually with the client's payment method. Upwork will not discuss the client's problems with you. All they could tell you is not to work on the contract until it is resolved.

The only thing you can do is encourage the client to resolve the situation.

Actually, the Client doesn't know I talk with him. he didn't get any message from Upwork why it is suspended .he needs to finish the project as soon as possible.

Hi Hetalben,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Please let your client know to reach out to us so that we can assist them further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello!

i am unable to reach out to Upwork support email and live chat.

on the help and support page, there's no contact button.

can you please help me?

Hi Saad,

To request help, you can click the question mark icon (see screenshot) located at the bottom right corner of this page and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button and you'll see more support options. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members