🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to request an API Key
Page options
davidfishlock
Community Member

Unable to request an API Key

I am trying to request an API key from this article so that I can call the Upwork API: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015857647-Request-an-API-Key

But I always seem to be redirected to a page that says:

'This link has expired. Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days.'

Can anyone help me obtain a key to call the API?

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi David, 

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
beakkol
Community Member

I have the exact same issue & the situation didn't improve in ~20 months?

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
beakkol
Community Member

Yes, they finally replied and declined without a specific reasoning! The reply statement is more like I am sad because the sky is blue.

lauma4444
Community Member

I have the exact same issue. Can anyone help me get the key to call the API ?

Hi Alexandru,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot of the error you are receiving so that we can assist you further? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

It redirects me to this page after I press Submit (from this page https://www.upwork.com/en-gb/developer/keys/apply)

I fill out the submission form in about 60 seconds

lauma4444_0-1688479684901.png

Hi Alexandru,

Thank you for following up and sharing additional information. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you Nikola !

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths