cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reset security questions

51ec1edb
Temporary A Member Since: Oct 30, 2018
1 of 6

This is very annoying. I remember my Upwork email and password and I have access to the email I registered with. I forgot the security question and now I'm unable to log in. Someone from the staff contact me promptly.

Contact me on **Edited for community guidelines** (this is the account I cant login in)

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 6

Our team has reached out to you via the email address associated with this account in order to assist you further. Please respond to that email and our team will assist you with any question you may have. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
harishsandeep
sandeep K Member Since: Jul 16, 2020
3 of 6

can you please send me forget security question  on my email. 

Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 6

Hi Sandeep,

You can use this form provided in this help article to reset your password or security question.

~ Bojan
Untitled
eeda82da
Priyavrat S Member Since: Sep 4, 2020
5 of 6

Hi

This happened to me recently and I am unable to remove my payment method for buying connects - I have no income this month and now being unable to log in to my account is costing me almost as much as a week's meals' worth. Please do something, and please remove this feature - if this is about security, please use some better mechanisms to ensure unwanted logins - not something that costs money to people who make up your business,

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
6 of 6

Hi Priyavrat,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a email to assist you further with regaining access to your account. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS