Did you mean: 

Unable to save an application

Daniel O Member Since: Feb 10, 2017
11 of 53

Tried it and it hasnt helped. 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
12 of 53

Hi Daniel,

Could you please submit a support request and share all relevant details, so our team could take a look and assist you further?

Ognjen R Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
13 of 53

Same here.

Ognjen R Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
14 of 53

Facing that issue quite often...

Atique M Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
15 of 53

Hello Validimir,

I am trying to save my application. I  add various skills and everytime get the message that the skill was saved. However, when I want to move forward from the skill entry page, it tells me that I have errors and that I need to put in at least one skill. I have cleared the cache and cookies etc. Kindly let me know how to address this.

Saima H Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
16 of 53

Hello Validimir,

I am trying to save my application. I  add various skills and everytime get the message that the skill was saved. However, when I want to move forward from the skill entry page, it tells me that I have errors and that I need to put in at least one skill. I have cleared the cache and cookies etc. Kindly let me know how to address this.

Usman H Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
17 of 53

Dear Vladimir!

I follow your instructions clear cookies and caches also change browser but nothing solve I still receive caution "We are unable to save your application"
Kindly solve this issue if you have any other instructions so please give and solve this problem.

Thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 53

Hi Usman,

We apologize for the inconvenience, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the Upwork website. You can subscribe to https://status.upwork.com and follow the latest service updates.

Untitled
Sipho K Member Since: Sep 27, 2018
19 of 53

please i am also facing the same problem

Gaurav S Member Since: Jul 27, 2016
20 of 53
I am already tried but issue still pending
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS