cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save an application

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
21 of 53

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for following up. Could you please tell me which browsers have you tried using and send me in a pm screenshots of the message you're seeing in each of them?

Matias B Member Since: Aug 5, 2016
22 of 53

I am having this issue too

Tried on Chrome and Vivaldi. Tried incognito as well, no luck. 

Browsed my account and nothing seems wrong. **Edited for Community Guidelines** is my username

Unable to save

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
23 of 53

Hi Matias,

Please clear cache and cookies on your Chrome browser, try to submit a proposal again and let me know if the problem persists.

Matias B Member Since: Aug 5, 2016
24 of 53

No Luck.

Tried with 3 different browsers (Firefox/Chrome/Vivaldi) and it doesn't allow me to submit.

What else can I try?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
25 of 53

Hi Matias,

I can confirm that this is a known issue that affects a few users and the team is working to fix it as soon as possible. We'll have the team to reach out to you directly for any additional details and keep you updated about the progress.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Dragos P Member Since: Oct 27, 2015
26 of 53

I have the same problem. I can't apply to anything no matter what browser I use. I tried Firefox, Edge and Chrome. No luck so far.

27 of 53

Hi Dragos,

I see that you have already submitted a ticket about this issue and the team is looking into it. They will update you as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Stephanie P Member Since: Mar 4, 2016
28 of 53

I'm having this same problem, on multiple browsers, after clearing cache and deleting cookies. Job is still open, so that's not it. 

Ahmed H Member Since: Sep 27, 2016
29 of 53

I still have the same issue, I tried different browsers ( chrome / firefox ) with no luck.

30 of 53

Hi Ahmed,

I see you already have a ticket about it. I'll make sure it's escalated and the team updates you about the issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS