cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save an application

Roman B Member Since: Oct 2, 2017
41 of 53

Hi. I have the same problem: "

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

Please try again or contact support.

"

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
42 of 53

Hi Roman,

Are you experiencing this error when sending your proposal to other jobs? Are you able to submit a proposal using a different browser?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Wiktoria W Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
43 of 53

Hi, I have the same problem. Can you fix it? 

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
44 of 53

@Wiktoria W wrote:

Hi, I have the same problem. Can you fix it? 

Seems you're not the only one: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Can-t-submit-a-proposal/m-p/432780#M263773

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
45 of 53

Hello Wiktoria,

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? or tried using a different browser when sending a proposal?

Untitled
Marielle Liza D Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
46 of 53

I'm also currently experiencing this issue. I have tried all the troubleshoot described in this thread like clearing cache and cookes and tried different browsers, to no avail. I have sent a ticket already but I haven't received any reply yet. 

Ihor S Member Since: Mar 21, 2016
47 of 53

I got the reply and the suggested solution worked.

For others who are searching the forums with similar issues I'll mention here that in my case my phone number was missing in my profile. Apparently, that can block proposals. I wish errors were more clear as that was an easy fix! It's especially odd that previously I could submit proposals. Only now did it become a problem to have a missing phone number. Go figure!

Rachael C Member Since: Mar 7, 2017
48 of 53

I'm experiencing this issue today. I've been a member for a couple of years and never had it before. I do have a phone number in my profile.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
49 of 53

Hi Rachael,

I see that you were in communication with the support team about this and already have an open ticket regarding this concern, however I'll be happy to follow up with the team that is working on resolving this for your account.

~Nina
Untitled
Rachael C Member Since: Mar 7, 2017
50 of 53

Yes, I already opened a ticket, but I came to the forums to see if others were having the same issue.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS