cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to save image - when trying to upload my profile picture

Timothy D Member Since: Aug 31, 2017
41 of 52

I also am having trouble uploading my profile picture. error says "Cant upload image : Please use a photo that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size" please help this is very annoying

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
42 of 52

Hi Timothy,

Someone from our team will follow up with you directly to check the image you're trying to upload and assist you with completing your profile.

Jason S Member Since: Aug 23, 2017
43 of 52

It has now been two weeks since I have brought this issue up - and multiple attempts since, using all the advice given in this forum. I've been corresponded with by support via email. But there has been no resolution whatsoever.

Seems as though many users are having a major issue with a seemingly small functionality. What's going on Upwork? 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
44 of 52

Sorry about the inconvenience, Jason. Unfortunately, we don't have an update yet but I'll follow up with the team about the progress with this issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Cristina Z Member Since: Sep 20, 2017
45 of 52

I'm having the same issue but my photo is uploading upside down then gives the error message "Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to save the image.". It won't let me complete my profile without a photo.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
46 of 52

Hi Cristina,

Please rotate the photo and make sure to upload it upright in order to proceed with completing your profile and submitting it for approval.

Cristina Z Member Since: Sep 20, 2017
47 of 52

My photos are originally upright, but when they upload they turn upside down. 

48 of 52

Hi Cristina,

You may need to remove the orientation data from the picture you are trying to upload. Please, see this thread and this page for more details on how to do that.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Siva P Member Since: Nov 20, 2017
49 of 52

Hi I'm also experiencing the same issue, unable to add my photo

50 of 52

Hi Siva,

Could you please select a larger image with a higher resolution and upload it as your profile picture? Let us know if you still run into issues.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS