cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save image - when trying to upload my profile picture

Ali Z Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
31 of 52

Hi Alejandro,

Please explain in more detail, Did you keep the circle on your face portion and click on load? If not try it, I hope it will help. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
32 of 52

Hi Alejandro, 

Were you going through any specific error when you tried to upload your profile image? If so, could you please share a screengrab of the error so that we can look into it? 

-Avery
Untitled
Martha J Member Since: Sep 1, 2017
33 of 52
This morning I tried to upload a profile photo on Upwork and only a picture that doesn't have my face is there and it will not upload and I know that if it doesn't detect your face it will not upload but I don't know what to do,any help guys?
34 of 52

Hi Martha, 

Does this happen even after you try clearing your cache, and cookies or using a different browser? 

-Avery
Untitled
Martha J Member Since: Sep 1, 2017
35 of 52
Yes
36 of 52

Hi Martha, 

Before I proceed, could you please share a screen grab of the error (if there are any) so that I can include it in my report. Thank you!

UPDATE: Martha, I've reported this to the team so that they can include you in the list of those who are affected by the same issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
June Benedick L Member Since: Jan 30, 2018
37 of 52

im also getting the same error

38 of 52

Hi June Benedick, 

I checked your profile and can see that your profile pictures is setup already. Were you going through any specific issue?

-Avery
Untitled
Jason S Member Since: Aug 23, 2017
39 of 52

Having the same issue. Multiple browsers, multiple images attempted, logged out/logged back in, deleted cache and history, etc. Need advice.

40 of 52

Hi Jason, and Brendan, 

I've asked the Customer Support team to reach out to both of you directly to help you with this issue.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS