cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see client feedback on my profile

Highlighted
Keyur P Member Since: Aug 10, 2018
1 of 4
Hello, I have completed one project but earnings was only $0.50, that amount was pending but now that's in available mode but i was unable to see client feedback or number of completed job. Can you please take a look into my profile and let me know.
Thanks
Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2 of 4

@Keyur P wrote:
Hello, I have completed one project but earnings was only $0.50, that amount was pending but now that's in available mode but i was unable to see client feedback or number of completed job. Can you please take a look into my profile and let me know.
Thanks

I'm not sure about the minimum amount for a job, but in any case, you really don't want anything that low to appear on your profile. It would just make you look as if you've been hired by a friend (or your mother, sister, aunt....) in order to have that first job. The only thing you achieve is making yourself look incinsere and possibly dishonest. Don't do that. 

Highlighted
Keyur P Member Since: Aug 10, 2018
3 of 4
I didn't go like that.
Actually the project was about 3$/hrs and that was little bit project and client needs in urgent basis. So i complete it in hurry within 10 min and gave them back. That was my first project so i don't know i will get only $0.50. i thought that might be 3$ of first hour. But after completing the project i seen in the amount was given to me is only $0.50.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 4

Projects where less than $ 1 was paid don't show on your profile, and tiny little projects like that just make you look either cheap or like you could not finish it so it was cancelled after 10 Minutes.

And do you know what is even worse?

Stealing a top rated freelancer's overview and just changing a few words to fit you. That's unacceptable to say the least.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS