🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to see recent job posts
Page options
cf3b0ef4
Community Member

Unable to see recent job posts

Hi,

I am unable to see most recent job posts on my Upwork app and browser as well.

I have tried logout and logging in again as well. Moreover, I deleted all the caches and history of browser as well. 

Please someone help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All, 

I'd like to provide an update that the issue with recent jobs not showing that was brought up on this thread has since been resolved. With that we'll be closing this thread from further responses.

Thanks for your reports and patience. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
PradeepH

Hi Rabia,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm if you have tried using a different browser to check if the problem persists? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hey Pradeep.

I have face same problem

I have the same problem. I deleted the cookies, cleared the cache, but the jobs are still not updated

Same here.

cf3b0ef4
Community Member

Yes, the issue remains the same.

Hi Rabia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that the issue still persists. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
oochiebabe
Community Member

Same here. Last job posted was 2 hours ago. 

dc84a626
Community Member

Yes, Same here. My guess is that it is bugged, happens sometimes from time to time then it gets fixed.

avishekbhardwaj4
Community Member

i also facing same issue 

687a6402
Community Member

I have the same problem. It's not working on both the desktop website or the mobile app. However, I've tried to on a private window without logging in and it works!

Hi, thanks so much for this info!

I also tried it and a suitable job post appeared that is not coming up when logged in. There were possibly no other applicants, so I copied the post link, opened it in a non-private window, and sent a proposal right away.

Anyone else using this weird opportunity?

smahesar
Community Member

Facing the same issue. 

moataseem
Community Member

Same issue.

Seems like they are only busy working on the connects boosting feature,

shazma-r
Community Member

Hi Pradeep, I have facing similar issue from last few hours. I guess this bug is in a particular region maybe?

a70bd9f1
Community Member

The latest job postings visible to me are about 3 hours old.  Since it started happening to some members yesterday, it appears to be something with some segments of members; and it happened to the segment I belong to a little over 3 hours ago.

mbilal1987
Community Member

Same Issue 

bitf09a013
Community Member

I started facing the same issue as well. The most recent job I see was posted 4 hours ago. Only started seeing this issue few hours earlier.

smahesar
Community Member

Spoke to upwork about this on call. apparently, they didn't have any idea and told me this is maybe because of the thanksgiving and holiday season. I told them this is not the reason as this is an abnormal job flow. She said this is a higher technical issue and she will forward my request to the technical team for review. 

mukhles_shataly
Community Member

Same here

kevinkevin7_11
Community Member

Same here, my feed is showing the latest job posting at 5 hours ago, with 1-5 proposas (clicking on it shows 50+ proposals).  If I specifically search, I can find jobs posted mere minutes ago that aren't showing up in my feed.

bharadhan94
Community Member

Same here facing the issue last job posted 5 hours ago when logged in and when logged out new jobs are displayed

frenciz
Community Member

Same problem here, last jobs showing up are 4 hours old. 

09f81323
Community Member

Hi,

Please help!

I am unable to see most recent job posts on my Upwork app and browser as well.

I have tried logout and logging in again as well. Moreover, I deleted all the caches and history of browser as well. 

Please someone help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance

Same here. I work on animation, graphic design, and website. Everything worked normal today until a few hours later i noticed the last job was postd 3 hours ago. I called upwork and they said you're looking at it wrong and you should try the most recent job feeds. I tried that, and still the flow of jobs is very slow. Also, what I think, it is only showing jobs from the categories of specialized profiles (i have for graphic design and animation) so I can't see jobs for website. Tried everything but doesn't seem to work. 

Same problem 😞

Anybody spoke to upwork about this or found a solution?

Same problem

AndreaG

Hi all,

I'd like to confirm that our engineers are aware of this issue and investigating your reports. We'll share an update here once we have more information.

~Andrea
Upwork
amine_balti
Community Member

i face the same issue i have not seen any new jobs in 5 hours i even searched for jobs that did not match my speciality and the site says that the most recent jobs are 5 hours ago any updates on the issue ?

bharadhan94
Community Member

Not seeing any new jobs when logged in , the last job I see is posted 4 hours ago. But when not logged in I see the latest jobs displayed.

Can the upwork support agent please help me on this. As it is urgent.

This is true. A similar situation. I haven't seen any new jobs in the last 5 hours. Please, Upwork support team, help to solve this issue

i face the same issue i have not seen any new jobs in 5 hours i even searched for jobs that did not match my speciality and the site says that the most recent jobs are 5 hours ago 

ismail-tunde
Community Member

My job feed is not updating.

I've adjusted my time, change browser and clear cookies.

All the same.

05a832fc
Community Member

Hi there,

Since today I've seen that the new job post is not showing in my feed. All of the posts are showing which were posted 3 hours ago. I've cleared cache and try login from different browsers Chrome, Firefox, Brave. But before it shows less than 10 minutes jobs. I've done the save search option again but it doesn't work.
Please help!

Thanks in advance.

ab59f834
Community Member

Same problem , please help !

ab59f834
Community Member

same problem ,.I did everything you said, but nothing has changed.
Please help!

5119898c
Community Member

Two days ago Upwork does not show recent jobs, and today does not show anything, and when I make the filters appears in 0 in some cases and in others appears the information of two days ago, and I did the cookies but it remains the same. Question the page is presenting some inconsistency? What should we do? Thank you very much for your help.

5119898c
Community Member

Two days ago Upwork does not show recent jobs, and today does not show anything, and when I make the filters appears in 0 in some cases and in others appears the information of two days ago, and I did the cookies but it remains the same. Question the page is presenting some inconsistency? What should we do? Thank you very much for your help.

Hi Beatriz,

The issue originally reported on this thread has been resolved. What you're experiencing may not be related to that issue so let me have one of our team members reach out to you directly and help troubleshoot. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members