🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to send proposal to any jobs. Remove t...
Page options
sajidalber
Community Member

Unable to send proposal to any jobs. Remove the link(s) and try again

I am currently facing issue sending prosposal to new jobs and for the past 3 days have been unable to submit application on anything. I keep getting the attached error.

" Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

We cannot submit your proposal because it contains one or more unsafe links. Remove the link(s) and try again. "

I tried contacing support and I have been informed that from now onwards you can only send just one single work link in cover letter. And for more portfolio works create a external playlist like on Youtube. I have been using the same work links since I started work on upwork and never had any such isssues and this one started just this week.  So my concern is my work category of design and animation has a wide range of styles and range works that I usually show to clients in proposal and sending just a 1 single link would not accurately showcase the range of works I can deliver. 

So is this something all other talents in different categories are now using to send proposal or is it some issue at my end that is what I would like to hear from the community.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
youcafiqbal
Community Member

I am having the same issue, altough I am using just one link in submitting my proposal but upwork still does not allow me to submit proposal with a link. This really is a serious issue. I am also not able to bid on any project now. Demonstrating your work with links is very important to get intereviewed and get a contract. Please help and communicate clearly on how we can resolve this issue.

4cfeaad4
Community Member

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.We cannot submit your proposal because it contains one or more unsafe links. Remove the link(s) and try again. **Edited for Community Guidelines** is this ??

Hi Kalaba,

Thank you for reaching out. Adding links that may be unsafe or contains contact information is not allowed. Please remove this and try resubmitting your proposals.

~ AJ
Upwork

Annie Jane B wrote:

Hi Kalaba,

Thank you for reaching out. Adding links that may be unsafe or contains contact information is not allowed. Please remove this and try resubmitting your proposals.

Well, you can't add insecure links (?), fine, but you can send a link to your portfolio "even if" it has contact information.
Or have you changed the rules again?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members