🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to set top rated badge
Page options
dipak_pakhale
Community Member

Unable to set top rated badge

Hello,

I have been working on the upwork since 14th April, 2020. I have worked on more than 8 projects. I have been working on the 1 project for 4 months and I have earned $10K from the client. But I have not got top rated badge yet. Could you please say about this? When can I get Top rated Badge?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Dipak,

Thank you for your message. Check out our post “17 Tips for Boosting Your Success on Upwork” for tips.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
elitegra
Community Member

You need a Job Success Score of 90% or higher. 

When can I get 90% JSS? I have had 81% JSS for the last 3 to 4 months. I have been working continuously. So it should have increased. But I am still facing this. Please kindly assist with this.

Hi Dipak,

Thank you for your message. Check out our post “17 Tips for Boosting Your Success on Upwork” for tips.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
dipak_pakhale
Community Member

Hello Pradeep H.

I hope you are doing well and staying healthy.

I am Dipak Pakhale Founder and .Net and Angular Developer in **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I created a freelancer account in Upwork on April, 2020 using **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Then I created an agency account using this freelancer account. 

I would like to separate my freelancer profile individually. How can I do?

I hope you understand my concerns.

Thanks

Hi Dipak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Having multiple accounts is against Upwork ToS. If you want to have a freelancer account and at the same time, run an agency, your agency profile will be accessed using the same account with the same log in details.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members