🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to submit a proposal
Page options
danarragoz
Community Member

Unable to submit a proposal

Hi! I am new here and I filled up my profile, I tried to submit a proposal but I got this;

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

Forbidden. You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

How can I solve it? Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dana,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or login in with another browser to submit a proposal. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

44 REPLIES 44
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dana,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or login in with another browser to submit a proposal. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have cleared cache. No difference. The problem is in the tracker. Already have a ticket in, with Pamela. But it's outstanding for at least 3 weeks. She says it's high priority, and that others have the same problem. But I am concerned because there is no fix yet, and I wanted to hear from others with the problem.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dana,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it.

We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I worked in IT. I know that when the team makes something a priority, it gets resolved quickly. This is several weeks already. Very disappointing.

Dear Upwork Team, I'm having same issue not able to post proposal. Please assist me or let me know what is the issue? Thank you

Hi Syed,

If you're receiving any errors on your could you please share it here? I can also suggest to try and clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to submit a proposal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I'm having following error message once I go for submission.

"You do not have permission to view applications"

I've already tried three browsers and it didn't work. 

Looking to hear back from you.

Thank you

Hi Syed,

Please reach out to me with the URL of the job you're referring to via PM (click on my name) so that I can investigate this further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Have the same issue (screenshot attached).

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dmytro,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I'm having the same issue! 

Never happened to me before!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Good Evening, Sir.

This is the job interview that I received:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

When I responded, I received this error: "You do not have permission to view applications"

I have already sought the assistance from Support. Please help. Thank you very much.

-Peter

Hi Peter,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Sir. 

Hi Goran, Im having the same issue, my profle link is:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~012cf67b55e9e45b90

Hi All,

I'm sorry for the incovience this is causing you. Our team is aware of the problem and is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Our team will also reach out to you all via tickets to assist you further. Thank you for your patience.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Jacob,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am unable to submit a proposal as well
Start happening a few hours ago
I have a few that I want to respond asap
Same on Web and iOS APP

df558608
Community Member

I am also having the same issue. I can't submit any proposals to the invites I'm receiving. 

krunalshah_
Community Member

I'm getting the same error. I tried on mobile as well but nothing worked. 

Hello there brother. My issue was fixed. Thank God! I am up and running again. Just contact Support and just wait for the solution. 🙂

vn-vinguyen
Community Member

I have same issue nowUpwork error.png

mtariq82
Community Member

i am unable to submit proposal to an invite and it says "You do not have permission to view applications"

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with a screenshot of your end and a URL or the job post title? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also facing the same issue can you please help me?
Thanks

Hi Hanzala,

Could you also share more details with me via PM (click on my name) so that I can investigate this further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having the same issue while submitting invitation it states "You do not have permission to view applications"

Hi Vivek,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to respond to the invitation. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem

Best regards,
Orest Grytsiv

Hi Orest,

Just to confirm, did you try the troubleshooting steps I've shared in my previous post here:

• Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to respond to the invitation. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same issue. Tried a different browser as well.

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also having the same issue while responding to invites.
I also tried it different browsers. It's not working.

Well hopefully they are able to resolve it soon. It is hard to pass interviews. 

Hi Khalil,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
5ae6d965
Community Member

Hi Dana 

I'm having the same problem as you, is your problem solved?

Hi Muhammet,

Could you please tell us more about the problem you are facing? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ddf26a83
Community Member

I am unable to submit a proposal, I get a message that says I have to complete my address, but it is completed. I have followed the instructions given by two support people, have cleared my cache on the browser, have clicked on the upwork link to clear the upwork cache and restarted my browser, and then restarted my browser and tried again. The problem is still there unfortunately. Can someone please help? I find if you don't reply to instructions from the support team straight away they close the ticket and I have to start all over again. 

Hi Gillian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members