cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit a proposal

Highlighted
Paul E Member Since: Mar 24, 2020
1 of 13

Each time I try to submit proposals all it tells me is "This link is expired Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days." And I have connects..and I dont have any message telling me to verify my account or so... How do I get ahead please?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 13

Hi Paul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Vicente M Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
3 of 13

I am getting the same error message when I submit a proposal

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 13

Hi Vicente,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Vicente M Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
5 of 13

I am having the same issues, it says expired link everytime I submit a proposal

Highlighted
Funmi U Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
6 of 13
Each time I try to submit proposals all it tells me is "This link is expired Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days." How do I resolve this please?
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 13

Hi Funmu, 

It looks like you were verifying your account last February, but there was an issue with the documents you submitted. Kindly refer to Ticket #27906147 on this link for more information on how you can complete verifying your account. Once you the temporary hold on your account is lifted, you should be able to send out proposals to jobs that interest you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Sharlyn B Member Since: May 3, 2020
8 of 13

I have the same problem. Can't submit proposals and then opted to the link has expired.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
9 of 13

Hi Sharlyn,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ali K Member Since: Dec 27, 2016
10 of 13

I have the same issue.

when I try to submit a proposal it redirects me to link. And the content says: This link is expired .

please solve my issue.

thanks

regard

**Edited for community guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS