🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to submit a proposal!
Page options
ch-praveen
Community Member

Unable to submit a proposal!

Hai members! I am new to the Upwork marketplace I have created my account recently and completed most of the checklist, but I am unable to submit a proposal on any of the job listings. the error message is, the page isn't working right now!upwork-proposal submision error.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Praveen,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

First, thank you Bojan S for taking this problem,

And I tried every possible way like clearing out my browser history including cooks, opening in the new private window, uninstalling the browser entirely and reinstalling the browser or trying with the new browser, and tried in the android mobile app too...
Even tried the same with different network altogether
but nothing is working and displaying the same error message.

Hi Praveen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran V!

97cf270b
Community Member

Hi,

I'm new to Upwork. I am having the same issue. I already cleaned my cache and tried a different browser, but I'm still unable to submit proposals. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Hi Renato,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members