🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to submit my proposal!
Page options
sana_jehanzaeb
Community Member

Unable to submit my proposal!

Hi there! I just login to my Upwork account using my new cell phone, via Upwork app, I got an invitation, I tried to submit my proposal several times, but it failed! Anyone please help me how to resolve this problem and how can I submit my proposal? Thanks!

Sana
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
b9b174c6
Community Member

Hi Sana, 

Hope you will be fine and enjoying good health. Yes, I understand your situation. When the Job is Closed, So we have not able to submit a proposal. So, that's why you are not able to submit the proposal. I hope now you understand. If you have any other questions or problems then please tell me I am available.

Thanks, Sana,

Regards, Abdul Wahab.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
b9b174c6
Community Member

Hi Sana, 

Hope you will be fine and enjoying good health. Yes, I understand your situation. When the Job is Closed, So we have not able to submit a proposal. So, that's why you are not able to submit the proposal. I hope now you understand. If you have any other questions or problems then please tell me I am available.

Thanks, Sana,

Regards, Abdul Wahab.

sana_jehanzaeb
Community Member

This job is not closed, client sent me invitation but when I tried to submit my proposal, it's not submitting!

Sana
759e32fa

Hi Sana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It seems like the job has been closed as the position has been filled already.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members