🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to submit proposal as Agency
Page options
pravinupwork16
Community Member

Unable to submit proposal as Agency

I am unable to place bid using Agency profile. In proposal submit form is ask for "To whom this work came from" and I cant find any drop down list. Finally I am unable to place bid as its a mandatory field.

9 REPLIES 9
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pravin,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to submit proposal under your agency. I checked and it looks like you do not have any agency members aside from yourself. Please know that by design, the agency should now have at least two members in order for it to work. Clients understand agencies to be a team of professionals on Upwork so if you don't work as a team, we ask that you to use your Freelancer profile instead. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Vladimir, I am in same boat and my agency has 3 members yet I am not able to submit proposal using my agency. Can you please help?

so it means, for making two members in my agency, I have to buy agency plus account on monthly basis ? I can not apply for proposals using the basic agency registration via upwork?

Hi Afap,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, to be able to add others to your agency and to purchase shared agency Connects for submitting proposals you need to upgrade to Agency Plus. 

When you upgrade to an Agency Plus plan, you'll experience the following benefits:

• Build your agency with unlimited team members
  • Customize your Agency Profile URL to highlight your business
  • Be competitive with insight into competitor bids on jobs
  • Engage and apply by purchasing shared agency Connects
  • Keep your earnings confidential

You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork

Can you check the issue 

I'm a business manager in an agency, and for few hours i'm facing difficulty for sending proposal for my team, The (send a proposal) button is disabled when from the agency account. 

Hi Zain,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
32ec9640
Community Member

Hi there,

I am facing the same issue, I am an agency freelancer and I'm facing difficulty in sending proposals through the agency, The (APPLY NOW) button is disabled.

b7ab505c
Community Member

Hi Upwork team,

I am also facing the same issue, I am an agency freelancer and I'm facing difficulty in sending proposals through the agency, The (APPLY NOW) button is disabled for all my freelancer team's IDs. I am only open to bidding through Freelancer ID not through the agency,.

Hello there,

I checked your account and it looks like you are subscribed to the Agency Basic plan on your agency account. If you want to submit a proposal on behalf of one of your Agency's Members, you must first upgrade your membership to Agency Plus. Also, please make sure your freelancer profile includes you real and easily verifiable name and information. Feel free to message us if you have any questions.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members