🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to submit proposal
Page options
skyloh
Community Member

Unable to submit proposal

Received an error on "unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address." However, I have already updated all the full address information. So wondering what is the problem though.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Sky,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have not added your city to your address information. Please make sure to fill in all the details requested in the location section. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Sky,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have not added your city to your address information. Please make sure to fill in all the details requested in the location section. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
e76daed6
Community Member

Hi, 

I'm having a similar problem. I am unable to submit proposals due to, 'unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.' However, I have added ALL of my information to my account, including my city and state. Is there something else missing on my account? Thank you! 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Illianna,

I checked this for you and looks like the City field under your address information is still not filled. Please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information.

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
e76daed6
Community Member

Hi, 

I am still experiencing the same issue, unfortunately.  As soon as I update my city, it clears out the information I entered. I also cleared out my cache and cookies, and used a different browser to log in to my account beforehand. 

Hi Illianna,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
51dd7552
Community Member

Hi, i am having trouble to submit proposals... i dont know why, leasse help, is urgent.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alejandra,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to submit proposals as an independent freelancer. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency.

You can find more information about it here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, please i need help urgently, i cant submit proposals, it shows that i need to set up the rate, which i do, but it seems lke it does not save the change, so i keep being uable to submit.

Please can anybody help me?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths