Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit proposals for Jobs

msamim
Muhammad S Member Since: Nov 15, 2015
1 of 40

Hello Dear,

I am also facing such kind of problem. After choosing the Job, and when goes to submit a proposal. I am getting no error but redirecting to same page of proposal. Secondly, i have full connects available (62 connects) to submit proposals. Please help, how to get rid from it.? I am want to apply for jobs, I am looking forward for kind replies, thank you

Regards

Muhammad

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 40

Hi Muhammad,

Do you get an error after clicking on this button? 

Screenshot_9.png

I was not able to replicate the issue. Could you please try using  different browser and clearing cache and cookies? If it doesn't help, please let Customer Support know so they can assist you further.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
msamim
3 of 40

yes. Exactly, after pressing that button.

msamim
4 of 40

Problem got resloved itself. thank you for your kind reply.

surazgyawali
Suraj G Member Since: Nov 7, 2014
5 of 40

I'm having exactly same problem, tried switching browsers and clearing the cache did no help. Looking forward for some help.

allergywriter
Community Guru
Cheryl K Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
6 of 40

Be thankful the platofrm is up. Asking for it to be up and allow you to post proposals is just a bit much don't you think?

It was down yesterday.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 40

Hi Suraj,

You are not able to submit proposals due to an issue with your account and I see that you were notified about it a few months ago. I suggest you follow up on that notification or submit a new ticket request to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
singhmink
minaxi s Member Since: Jun 15, 2016
8 of 40
Hey am also facing the same kind of problem.please resolve it
Thank You
prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
9 of 40

Minaxi, your profile attempts to present your services as a writer and proofreader, while concretely demonstrating that you are neither.

You asked for somebody to resolve your issue. Here is my final resolution for you: You will stop using Upwork and will, instead, find a job in your local community that does not require you to proofread, write, capitalize your own name, or upload your photo when asked.

mariawicz5
Community Guru
Maria A Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
10 of 40
Whoa, don't be so quick to judge. Maybe he's ACTUALLY a pen.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS