Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit proposals for Jobs

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
11 of 40

re: "Maybe he's ACTUALLY a pen."

Symbolically, if he were a pen, I would expect him to be able to write.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 40

Hi Minaxi,

Please, refer to the message that was sent to you a few months ago by Upwork team. You should be able to find it on this page under My Requests.

~ Valeria
Upwork
92f14b32
Cordarro G Member Since: Aug 23, 2016
13 of 40

Ok so I'm new to this site, I don't event see the button submit a proposal, The only button I see is POST A JOB LIKE THIS. Can someone tell me why this is happening?

please see attachment

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
14 of 40

Hi Cordarro,

It appears you registered as a client. You can add freelancer profile to your existing account though. In order to do it, please click on the round picture in the upper right corner of your account and go to Settings. Scroll down and click "Create a New Account"

Screenshot_26.png

Then select "New Freelancer Account."

~ Valeria
Upwork
faisal_662
Faisal I Member Since: Aug 28, 2016
15 of 40

Submit A Proposal button is disabled. what i have to do to make it enabled.

please help!

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
16 of 40

Has your profile been approved?

You are also in a sense misrepresenting yourself in your overview saying you have a 4 year BSCS degree when in your education section you haven't graduated yet so you really don't have that degree. I would change that part. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
d2db16ed
Rana T Member Since: Jan 5, 2017
17 of 40

Hi guys,

When I click on a job in order to submit a proposal to it, I'm seeing the "Submit a proposal" button in gray colour and I am unable to press it, I have connects so that's not the issue, help?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
18 of 40

Hi Rana,

Please follow up on the notification our team sent you yesterday and complete the video call, in order to verify your profile and resume using your account.

Untitled
brithmarie
Brithmarie M Member Since: Dec 13, 2016
19 of 40

HI

Im having an error while submitting a proposal it keeps in routing on this page even though i haven't send any proposal,

Error.jpgCapture.JPG

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
20 of 40

Hi Brithmarie,

It looks like you were able to submit a few proposals just recently. Are you still experiencing the error?

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS